I removed the windshield wipers and the air intake grille, and
lubricated the blower fan.  (Again.  Has it really been eight years?)
Got my wrist all scraped up, again.  I hate this job.  I used Mobil 1
5W20 motor oil.  The pot-metal casting for the passenger-side
windshield wiper blade broke while I was putting it back.  Evil stuff,
that pot metal.  It seems to be intact enough to hold together even
broken as it is, but this does not please me.  Anyway, the fan is
working again.

-- Jim