Bunn used to make vacuum pots too. I remember seeing them in some restaurants in the 50s.

I guess I should see if I can find all the parts to the automatic vacuum maker I got at a yard sale about 30 years ago, probably made in the early 50's. Has a thermostat in the bottom pot that turns the heat off after the water is forced into the top.

My mom used one for decades, all stainless.

I currently use a Bunn, better than one of the Mr. Coffee things, but not as good as a vacuum pot.

Peter