Yeah. On topic and everything.
Some of these are opinion questions.

Is the W210 chassis worth owning?

With decent 123 prices going through the roof, and parts becoming less easy to
find, it might be time to modernize a bit.

What kind of fuel mileage does a W140 get?‎

Yeah, I'd consider one of those too. Dan P. seems to wax ecstatic about them
quite often. I value his opinion.

Does "premium fuel only" really mean "premium fuel only"?

With modern computers and electronic fuel and ignition management, I would
think lesser fuels could be used. The "Marshall Booth" answer would be NEIN!
But I drive like a geezer, so I could sacrifice some performance, and be quite
content.

Thanks,

Rick
Sent from my BlackBerry Z10