Jon wrote:
> Look for a good one, and be patient.  Don’t buy crap.

Great advice!!  25 years ago we bought a Lincoln NAPA floor jack.
Probably stupid for the amount of use it has gotten buy it sez USA on
it and that was the selling feature.  Somewhere there is politics in
this, somehow...  National honor, jobs, buy american, whatever.  The
arguments are deeply ingrained for me and I rather do without than
have china stuff that is "affordable" - mind you, the Lincoln NAPA was
not "affordable" but it is what we set our mind to purchase.
mao