Mitch Haley wrote:
Marshall Booth wrote:
Every tumbler I've ever ordered (at least 3 of them - maybe 4) came with
a key - ordering one without the key was NOT an option (I've tried).

Were any ordered before they centralized the process?
(they changed the location where the work was done sometime last
year, didn't they?)

Several of mine came from the Baltimore distribution center and at least one came from Rusty. None have been received in the last 2 years.

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi