That is amazing that you still have it. I can't think of a single car I had from 16-20 years old that I would have kept or even want back.

It's been far too long since I've driven it.  That car is my
time machine.  So long as I drive it only infrequently, it
takes me right back!

If I had taken my Dad up on his offer to replace the Falcon
with a newer Pinto back then, it would no longer have a home
with me.  I'm glad I didn't.  Then and now.

The Falcon, Ford's econobox of its day, is our largest car.
It carries six in comfort.  (The Dodge truck also seats six,
but not quite as comfortably due to the back seat.)  I have
gotten 30mpg freeway trips in it.  Infrequently, but possible.
Single-barrel Holley carb, small displacement I6, stickshift.

-- Jim