Ah, but in retrospect, those new/different/shocking(?) designs really were
well done, IMO - I can't personally say the same about the new M-Bs.  At
least they don't look like the newer BMWs with their weird angles and stuff
though.  Of course, I don't really care for current Porsche styling, either.

"BMW.  The Pontiac of German Cars."