Its a reminder that NONE of the new gun laws in the wake of any of the
tragedies has actually done ANYTHING to prevent further tragedies. Since the
guns weren't illegal then laws making them more illegal won't help.
-Curt

      From: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2015 12:00 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Facts

Well, that must have been reassuring to the victims' families.

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 11:56 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Columbine and the Colorado theater thing were both guns kids took from their
parent's.
There was another one I can't remember the name of where the parents had given
the kid a gun to "teach him responsibility" which is backwards, the gun should
be a reward for showing responsibility...
-Curt