      From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 7:30 AM
 Subject: [MBZ] OT - My Drone Buddy Gets into Trouble

Remember that drone footage I posted a link to a few months back?

That's a guy that works in our building, who is now in trouble with the FAA for
flying his drone for "commercial purposes."

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/28417965/faa-to-tampa-man-dont-put-drone-video-on-youtube

As I understand it he's pretty much told the FAA to pound sand, which, I
believe, is a pretty dumb thing to do.  Even more so when you're a government
employee yourself.

Should be interesting to see how this pans out....

Dan