Report speculates windshield cracked, which would tend to ruin one's day at 30k ft and 400some kts.

--R

On 3/25/15 10:38 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Probably by the carrier. Most are pretty equipment specific as far as the
aircraft they fly.

Dan who likes the term "auger in" best

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 25, 2015, at 10:06 AM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>