What is the chassis number on the "230"? Picture shows the taillights of a 111, but it looks like the front end may be single headlights. No good pictures of the outside. Doors have pockets like an S (111) but by 1966, even the 110s had door pockets. I can't see enough of the dash or windshield surround to determine it it has wood or plastic.

It shows an 111 bumper on the rear, and a 110 bumper on the front.

110 hit on the rear, and a 111 rear end grafted on?  Mixup with the pictures?

Hi Guys,
I've been helping a guy up here in NJ who was hired to liquidate an estate
that includes several Mercedes.  A W110, W111, and a bunch of W126s.  The
best of the bunch is a 85 300SD with 121,000 miles.  They've all been
sitting for several years and will need some significant cleaning and
maintenance.  Some are better as parts cars.

Details are here:
http://powerportalproducts.com/products/barn-finds-2/

Its best to use the contacts on the site if you're interested in any cars,
but I can answer questions about them since I've laid hands and eyes on
them, and even got a few started.

Jaime

--
Jaime Kopchinski