Just the pictures are mixed up... the main photos are swapped.  The other
photos for the cars are correct.  No swapping of parts.

The 230 actually looks great, except for the terrible rust and repair
underneath.  The 220S is a little rougher overall, but more solid.  Its
certainly worth saving.

We should be able to get better photos today.

Jaime

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 10:40 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> What is the chassis number on the "230"?  Picture shows the taillights of
> a 111, but it looks like the front end may be single headlights.  No good
> pictures of the outside.  Doors have pockets like an S (111) but by 1966,
> even the 110s had door pockets.  I can't see enough of the dash or
> windshield surround to determine it it has wood or plastic.
>
> It shows an 111 bumper on the rear, and a 110 bumper on the front.
>
> 110 hit on the rear, and a 111 rear end grafted on?  Mixup with the
> pictures?
>
>  Hi Guys,
>> I've been helping a guy up here in NJ who was hired to liquidate an estate
>> that includes several Mercedes.  A W110, W111, and a bunch of W126s.  The
>> best of the bunch is a 85 300SD with 121,000 miles.  They've all been
>> sitting for several years and will need some significant cleaning and
>> maintenance.  Some are better as parts cars.
>>
>> Details are here:
>> http://powerportalproducts.com/products/barn-finds-2/
>>
>> Its best to use the contacts on the site if you're interested in any cars,
>> but I can answer questions about them since I've laid hands and eyes on
>> them, and even got a few started.
>>
>> Jaime
>>

>> --
>> Jaime Kopchinski