To Kaleb,
re, hauling diesel and lack of a tank.

For my one trip to DC, I had cheap fuel available, so I put 2 30 gal barrels in the trunk of the 110.110 hooked them together, then fed a line with a valve into a T in the return fuel line. When the tank got low, I opened the valve in the trunk and drove until the gauge showed full. Then i'd stop and shut off the valve. Worked great.

Yes, the trunk on the 110/111/112 was so big I could easily fit 2 30 gal barrels into it., along with our luggage, tools etc. Try that in your 140 or 210/211 Kaleb!

After 2 of the 5 days in DC i was ready to leave. When I was finally able to leave, I was so sick of the place, I NEVER want to go back. Waste, fraud, and abuse; nobody but people in the construction or service industries actually do any constructive work, and they are treated like scum. DC is the sub-bilge sump pit of the country.

I never found cheap fuel again, so when my 2 drums were used out, I took out the system and never used it again. But it was quite handy for the time in DC, because I could not find any fuel closer than almost to baltimore. Apparently, it is more common in the past 30 years, since the 300Ds and Diesel pickups got more popular.