Cool.  I have a partial 5 quart jug from when I moved the older M119s up to the
15W-50.  Guess I’ll only need one to make up what I’ll need.

Thanks!

I do find it interesting that there are stickers under the hood that say
“Mercedes-Benz recommends Mobil1 oil” but there’s nothing specifying the proper
viscosity.

Dan