Convenience, and the fact that I'm more or less locked in since I bought one
from them to begin with.

I know, I rolled the dice and lost. It happens.  I also don't have a fleet of
cars around that I can just move someone into another car if theirs is off the
road. Every car here is pretty much mission critical.

Dan