Explained the hose location to Gary and he ordered the right one.

Michael E. Esh
me...@horizonenv.com
michael...@mac.com
http://www.yugster.com/invite/138123
(C) 231.894.5505

On Jun 10, 2015, at 03:11 AM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Thanks, Mike - how did you get the part number?

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 7:44 AM, Michael Esh via Mercedes <