I confess, what triggered my attempt at the "Clinton/Jenner" ticket was an
incident that happened in traffic about 4 days ago.

First, you should know that I live in a "red state" that doesn't really
like Clintons stand on anything. Yet, it has a population of "blue voters"
who are pretty viurlent.

At a stoplight, in the lane to my right, was a Prius, with an "I'm ready
for hillary" sticker in the back window.  In the lane to my left, was a
Cowboy Caddilac [big jacked up pickup truck] with a large placcard in the
back window that also had the same words.. difference was.. that placcard
had a hangmans noose beside the words... "I'm ready for Hillary" ...
I thought.. America at it's best.. right before me. 1st Amendment in action.