if we were to start putting $$s into defense again (and the liberals would squeal) and keep ISIS etc., busy fighting each other if we just stirred them up against each other, we could improve our economy all around. But instead we try to be nice so the bad guys will like us. LOL - that'll never happen cause they want us dead! They're not going to play nice with us. Not sure I'd advocate using nukes because the prevailing winds tend to move the clouds all over the place.

I wonder if the end of "The longest Day' verbiage was accurate when they had Patton saying we should go ahead and kick the Russians butt since we'd have to do so eventually & we- might as well do it when we had the resources in the area...

So many could have, should have, would haves, but we'll never know.

LarryT
91 300D