There probably are. Erb is a Mennonite name:

"Erb, a Mennonite family name, was first represented in North America by
Nicholas Erb (1679-1740), who came to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania from the
Emmental, Switzerland via the Palatinate, Germany before 1722."

http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Erb_family

Gerry