How about a shirt that says "I did'nt make it to the ChowdaQ"?

or, "I couldn't make it to the QhowdaQ."

RB

On 13/06/2015 3:57 PM, Dwight Giles via Mercedes wrote:
We can see what Curt says when he wakes up in the phillipines as that is
his dept. Personally I would hope we could figure out a way to take orders.
One idea i have for next year is to tske some nice photos of the star
lineup at the Q & put it on next year's shirt..
On Jun 13, 2015 4:49 PM, "Bob Rentfro via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>