Someone with advanced welding skills (Dimitri?) should work on fashioning
custom jewelry from spent diesel injectors or glow plugs collected at the
Chowda Q.  You and sell them to raise funds for a worthy charity.  I
envisage a peaceful counterpoint to those necklaces made from bullets
and/or shell casings.