I wonder just what that "high strength steel" really is. I thought that
chrome moly 4130 was high strength steel, and I weld it all the time (with
gas).

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!