Solar powered practical electric vehicle.. Fantasy.

Oil powered practical internal combustion vehicle ... Reality.

Any further questions?

Thanks you for sharing your fantasies with us Andrew ...
By all means.. follow your dreams.. some day, lead may become gold by the
principles of magic..

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 12:50 PM, WILTON via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com