I will hand make the new interior using the supply of vat dyed deer skin
[soft as a babies butt] leather which I have from the days when I bought
and sold executive aircraft and did custom interiors and finish on them to
the new buyers livery.

It was standard practice to always have a second set of leather dyed with
the vat stock, so that a seat could be recovered if damaged,and be a
perfect match, so I still have some "reserve stock" stored.

The feel and look will rival any that Mercedes produced, I'm sure.
The smell will be "all leather" .. [with just a touch of diesel for effect.
;) ]