Is it nice? How cheap are you letting it go? My 190D has about had it, the tin
worm will not be denied any longer. I'm considering a new W123 if I could find
one cheap.
-Curt

      From: Darren Marshall via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Darren Marshall <dar...@doejo.com>
 Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2015 12:42 AM
 Subject: [MBZ] Fixing oxidized chrome trim

Anyone successfully deal with this before without replacing? Chrome trim on my
240d needs some love.

In other news I may have to sell it :( new baby on the way :)

Darren
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This
disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete
this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are