No, it's not, as long as you fabricate the tool. I made mine out of a piece of
scrap oak and it worked just fine.  A bit frightening when brandishing a big
hammer with a piece of oak right next to a freshly painted finish.

That being said there are those out there who might not be inclined to do this,
or unable to find the diagram of the tool in the W123 C&B manual.

The black rubber part is especially nasty, as if it gets the least bit
distorted while handling it the metal core won't "grip" the anodized aluminum
in the rain gutter.

I'm talking about the trim on a W123 wagon. Tough stuff to work with.

Dan

Sent from my iPad