In a message dated 1/30/2006 7:43:30 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

What  rear diff lubricant was I told is the beat to put in after I make sure
the  fill plug can be removed (14mm Johnny B) and I drain out the  old?

Bob,

I use Mobil 1 gear oil in all my cars.  Yours will take 1 quart.   You can
get 75W-90 at Autozone, for about 10 bucks a quart, and Mobil  has just
released
a heavier synthetic which might be ideal for Phoenix,  90W-140 I think, but
it is more expensive at about $15 a quart.

If you get the plastic can with the tapered tip lid, you can just cut  the
tip off and squeeze the oil into the differential.  Roll the end of the  can as
you go.  No oil pump needed!

Regards,

Jim  Friesen
Phoenix AZ