The documentation for my S430, including Owner’s manual, COMAND manual, and
Voice Control totals over 1,000 pages of text and diagrams.  The COMAND manual
is over 400 pages alone.

Thank goodness I like documentation.  Made for some good reading.

How the typical consumer operated this stuff I’ll never understand.  I have to
believe that about 85% of the features are never used.

Taking a break from swapping spark plugs.  Ugh. 75% humidity and high 80s.
It’s already rained twice this morning.  How I wish for an air conditioned
garage….

Dan