> On June 27, 2015 at 9:44 AM Rich Thomas via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
>

> Sounds like the same functionality as in wifey's ML though it looks like
> it would take a semester class to learn how to use it.  I think she
> tried and gave up.

When a 72 year old friend of mine was buying a new car and wanted to bluetooth
it to a phone, I got him a BT compatible phone and he made the Nissan dealer set
it all up as part of the purchase deal.
He loves it. He tells the car's communications center to call somebody, and it
mutes the radio and puts the call on the radio speakers. I believe it also
displays the number called on the navigation screen.

Mitch.