That’s why I chuckle when people talk about the “heat and humidity” here in
Florida.

Where I grew up in the Midwest it was not uncommon to have it be 90F and
80%-100% humidity. Goshawful weather to work outside in, and far worse than it
is here.  The only difference is that we just have the heat for a longer time
than they do.

Dan