The boy has said he will drive his car for the duration until we can find
another W140 rather than going up to a W210.  He even agrees that an S320 would
be ideal due to mileage and fuel consumption.  While I don’t think it will be
that much better than the M119 based on what I’ve heard from S320 owners, it’s
an improvement for sure.

There’s a nice one in St. Pete that just came up on CL today that I may go look
at tomorrow.

Also, by sticking with a W140 we can swap some things over to a “new” car
before getting rid of the coupe.

Dan