I have a local MB buddy who wants it for parts, but when the time comes I'll
give it a weekend on CL at something like $1000 to see if anyone wants it
before I sell it to him.

I can sit here and collectively list all the $$ I've spent on it recently, but
we all know that's water under the bridge and has little bearing on the market
value.

Dan

Sent from my iPad