I used to work for this guy who had a townhouse in Alexandria when CP was Chairman of the JCOS, and quite married. Many evenings a black Town Car would pull up to a woman's town house across the street and CP would get out and go in, car would leave. Car would show up the next morning early and collect CP. Apparently he was just visiting his niece rather than take the longer ride home. Yeah, that's the ticket...

--R