The ML has a filler right next to the dizzel filler. It ran out and the Nanny started yelling at my wife to fill it, I told her to go to the FLAPS and get a jug, which she did and filled it up. I have not seen it at the dizzel pumps but it sorta makes sense.

--R

Out in the part of the country where ppl drive 25, 50 or 100 miles for a meal, the DEF is at the truck stop pumps and has been for a couple of years. Many stations now are posting a DEF price along with Benzin, Diesel, and E85.

240D, 300SDL, etc.
Thankful my dissels have mechanical IPs and no need fer electronics or blue wizz juice.