It can be yours for a price.  I plan to sell it.

You still got that car? I sure miss it.....a lot

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 15, 2015, at 8:40 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

SDL I got had been in some shop in arkieland. german name etc, presumably knew something about german cars. The IP had apparently been replaced by one that had been sprayed with a gold lacquer for identity. It leaked like a seive at the flange. When I finally took it out and put in a new oring, I found the pump was way out of time. The pump was already leaking at the delivery valve orings shortly after I got the car, so the rebuilt pump is somewhat suspect too. There is a post somewhere in these here archives about the pump oring, leaking and way out of time.

So yes, a bad oring and a loose nut or 3 on the IP flange can result in big oil puddles.

 On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 7:55 PM, Jim Cathey via Mercedes <