I seem to recall someone talking about rebuilding their old floor jack.

My Craftsman 3-1/2 ton floor jack is leaking and the quick raise feature no longer works. I'm sure this is far from rocket science, but I also don't want to be without a jack for two-three weeks, either.

Any suggestions, experience, web sites, parts resource?

I talked to several local hydraulic places in Tampa today, and none of them rebuilds jacks anymore. They said it's just not profitable.

Dan

CHANGE THE ORINGS!

(not the fuses)

if you can take it apart you can fixit.