On 03/09/2015 2:54 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
Which reminds me I saw a Mercedes 500K replica car last week. From the street
it looked good except for a scrape on one fender. On closer inspection the
interior was NASTY, looked to have come out of a Chevy truck. No two gauges
matched and all were much too modern looking. It also glided by us almost
silently, none of the burble you'd expect from such a beast. I feel like if you
were going to the trouble of building such a thing you ought to do a better
job...
-Curt

Oooh! A Mercedes look alike kit car rat rod with a motor out of a Prius!

RB