Well, lotsa JP-4, anyway; occasional 115/145 octane (avgas).   ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2015 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] God's plan for aging

Wilton has been high on the real thing -- a clean windshield, powerful gasoline (or Jet A), and a shoeshine!

--R

On 9/12/15 11:42 AM, WILTON via Mercedes wrote:
Well, I'm 81, but I've never considered myself any of 'em. Maybe I'm distinguished casual - 5'-10", 180 lbs., white hair, seldom wear a suit and tie any more; "uniform" has become light blue, short sleeve shirt with iPhone in pocket, khaki pants, clean shoes with some sheen (not glossy); always well-groomed - shave, shower, shampoo daily; fingernails well-manicured and clean, haircut every 2 weeks; have all of my original teeth, including several crowns, but minus 4 wisdom teeth; never been a drinker or smoker; I don't chase women (one 60+ years ago has been enough); your wife, daughter, money and property would be safe with me.

Wilton (never leapt a tall building, never stopped a train, not faster than speeding bullet, but I've stopped several B-52's and dodged a few bullets and several very fast guided missiles) ;<)