What I found that probably does not fit the bill

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5247862716.html

Well, they're certainly proud of that!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/5253972729.html

Gas, ugh.  Interesting possibility, though.  "Doesn't run"
covers a lot of ground, though.  And it's a 2-door.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5246619211.html

Swedish wagon, not a bad choice.  Will show him the pix.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5247748110.html

No pix, needs engine?  I don't think so!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/5250130020.html

Volare?  Oh oh oh oh!  Can't imagine that this "vista cruiser"
would attract him, but you never know.  I would expect stunningly
bad fuel economy and performance.  Basket cases, of any degree,
to the back of the line.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/5252605497.html

Surprisingly new Barney-mobile.  Wonder how RAV4's do in a crash?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5246852138.html

I sure hate intermittents!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/5230207800.html

Rusty W115?  Certainly a well-known quantity!  It might do, anyway.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5257260369.html

Gas coupe?  Not sure if spacious enough.  Putting a bull fiddle
in and out of a 2-door on a daily basis would probably get old
fast...

-- Jim