> On October 11, 2015 at 10:06 AM Jim Cathey via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> Kid went through the vetted pictures, and liked the
> station wagons.  The Volvo, in particular.  Interesting...

One of the cars I considered when shopping for my first diesel was a euro S123
300TD with
cloth and 3 pedals. The 300SD is kind of special to me, but sometimes I wish I'd
bought
the TD instead. A 240 Volvo turbo wagon with a stick wouldn't be bad either...
Has Washington run out of Peugots yet? It doesn't get much weirder than a green
504.
Mitch.