There are only two teams, Predator and Prey ... pick which side you want to
play on .. hahaha..

Seems some of those who invested in the TDI for only the uber green theme
may be playing for the Prey team... Go get'tum tiger ..

Nothing satisfies the palate of the "green white guilt predator" like a
tasty meal of veggie fed tree hugger. ;))

[snark off]

Grant...