Actual insurance companies use actuaries to establish rates based on expected
program costs.  There is no such feature in Medicare or SS.  In fact, if a
company did what the government is doing with these programs, the company
executives would be arrested, convicted, and jailed for fraud.  Just ask
Bernie.