Mountain Man via Mercedes wrote:
OK Don wrote:
In a word, no.

Listen to Davey Crockett.  Read The Law.
I agree with you.
The issue is this, perhaps.
One stray step away from Liberty to care for the old-folks (me) via
Medicare and we begin the slide that the founders knew and wanted to
establish AGAINST - tyranny.  I take my share but am not proud of that
nor do I fear if that share were confiscated.

My only comment to this is that SS and Medicare are INSURANCE programs,
bought at gunpoint.
We can agree that there is no Constitutional Authority for either, but:
You already paid the premiums, so you might as well file the insurance claims.

Mitch.