I am pretty clear on one point. Somewhere in the Obamacare scheme, someone
entity gets very very rich.. Who?

G Mann,
Obamacare, which started with the closed door meetings between the POTUS and
the heads of the insurance companies, is designed to provide the insurance
companies with a steady and controlled revenue stream. And it's now contributed
to by taxpayer dollars. As I said earlier, my same somewhat worthless policy
before the ACA was around $650/month. After the ACA, the same policy was around
$1250/month. Now of course, federal dollars were provided to help pay for that
policy, but I did not ask for nor want someone else paying for my health
insurance....any more than I want to be forced to pay for someone else' health
insurance under the guise of "shared responsibility". I am more than happy and
willing to help someone in need, but I just don't think the heads of the
insurance companies and politicians fit that definition.
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.