So.. if we do a presumptive hypothetical that everyones policy cost doubles
in the first year under Obamacare multiplied by 330,000,000 Citizens.... it
represents the largest robbery in the history of the world.. I think..

I don't have a calculator that will crunch numbers that high..

If the average family paid $650/mo for H Ins B.O, then that is $7800/yr

I htink the average family is 3.2.   TO keep it simple, lets say 3 peeps/family

so the avg. cost per person is $2600/year.

that would mean the amount spent on health ins B.O. would be 858,000,000,000,000 or almost a trillion $.

if the prices doubled in the first year, then $858 trillion of excess profits were pocketed by the inscos, goobers and Pols. Yes, the biggest heist ever. And it was all done at gunpoint.

Someone can find the number for health ins premiums paid the year before obummercare. That would be the number the corrupt "people" got to pocket the first year of obbummercare.