A large number decamped from overworked practices in Seattle and set up
concierge services.  Doctor has smaller staff dealing with paper, more
technicians, more time to spend with patients, better office space, better take
home pay, better health results.  My medic left the poverty inducing group he
ran and now charges me a set annual fee.  I pop in for "free" as much as I
need.  I can call and have an appointment the next day instead of two months
out, and most tests are done in house at no cost to me.  They upgraded their
radiology suite, added another saw bones, and have 24/7 coverage.  No obummer
care, no medifraud, a swift bed at hospital instead of having to camp out in
emergency department, and I do not have to visit some grocery store urgent care
shoppe.

clay