I don't have an HOA but self-police for any extraneous junk or disturbing
clutter, since my home is the most prominent house in view for all traffic
entering the neighborhood.  Nonetheless, the 300TD is always in full
display when I'm at home, since the garage is full of other cars.  I wonder
what the neighbors think...