Take the whole fuse box out, then you can get to the plug underneath. Don't remember how many screws and where, but the box comes out. Had to do this to get to the wires on the fuses when I put in a jumper wire.

Peter

How do you take the whole fuse box out to get to the relays? I don't see any screws or clips. I've had the fusebox out to get to the wiring underneath. It is still out. I don't see any way to release the relay holder part, or the whole thing from the inner fender/firewall.

On the Texas 300D, 124, I need to change the bubout relay. On the POSitive, I need to change the window relay. Same problem with both cars. I cant get the back ice cube relay out with the needlenose pliers, no way to get fingers back there. The long bent needlenose have the bent part too loong to pull the ice cube relay.