Autozone brought one out and started my '83 300D during the summer. I don't
know if it was one they sell or not. It was pretty small and I had my doubts it
would start it, but it did very quickly.
I had gone down to buy a battery late in the evening but they wouldn't install
one since it was drizzling rain.
Gerry