You have to spend some money.  We have a few at work and I used one to
start my 85 300CD after the power antenna killed the battery conpletely, in
winter temps, are after not running For two weeks.  It started, slow, but
it worked.

I don't recall the brand, but they're big, heavy, and were somewhat
expensive.

Jaime

On Sunday, February 21, 2016, Bob Rentfro via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> If I decided I wanted to have a jump start pack, how burly does it need to
> be to be able to, say, start the OM606 from dead battery status?
>
> Bob R

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/